20090830

Manure 2- 1 Arsenal (A)

I am in a sulking mood. I am slowly coming out of it. Yesterday was an abomination. Go look at a review of the game yourself. I’m not even going to begin to explain it.

Abou Diaby should be ashamed of himself. An own goal when we were tied! He lost the game. What happened to the focus we had the first few games?

We always receive too many cards at Old Trafford. Always. I can’t explain it. Tottenham are our deepest rivals by many, but I think the Arsenal and Manchester United are out for blood even more. Why is the refereeing always so poor?

Coach Wenger was sent off the pitch shortly before the game ended. There had been a disallowed goal and Wenger kicked a water bottle. The refereeing association is going to issue Wenger an apology. Wenger made these comments after the game:

"I just kicked a bottle of water. I did it because I was disappointed, not because I thought it wasn't offside. The fourth official called the referee over and he sent me off. I don't know what to say. I didn't even know where to go. I didn't know you were not allowed to kick a water bottle, although it was a good kick."

I think Wenger should get quote of the season for that. The last line is wonderful.

I will eventually get over this game even though strange things always happen at Old Trafford. Next week is Manchester City. I hope we can kick some Adebayor and Toure butt.

Source for Wenger’s quote: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/30082009/58/premier-league-managers-wenger-explains-himself.html

No comments:

Post a Comment