20090824

7 Albums

Here are the 7 albums that have in a way, shaped me as a person. It’s like the best of the best of my CD collection. It’s what has inspired me and made me dance. These are in a way, why I am the way I am. And they’re in order. #1 means it’s the best. Maybe you should listen to them.

7. Backstreet Boys- Backstreet Boys. Although I didn’t get the album until recently, the Backstreet Boys were a part if my early musical years.

6. Coldplay- X&Y. Personally, I think this is Coldplay’s best album. It’s an album that makes you think.

5. Switchfoot- The Beautiful Letdown. Again, another album that makes you think. There’s also a few songs that can help me get through a long day.

4. Bruce Springsteen- The Rising. The Boss was one of those people I grew up listening to. A lot of his stuff is really meaningful, but this 2002 album is the one I can most relate to.

3. Kelly Clarkson- Breakaway. Great tunes. Uplifting music. And it doesn’t hurt that half of the album was a hit on the radio.

2. Billy Joel- Stormfront. I think I can safely say that I was born listening to this album. My parents used to listen to it a lot. I still like to give it a listen. I know I didn’t start the fire…..

1. Natasha Bedingfield- Unwritten. I didn’t know music could fully capture you until I got this album. Bedingfield was/is my first true musical obsession. I don’t know if I really have enough words to describe this artist and album.

Honorable mentions:
Duffy-Rockferry
Daniel Bedingfield- Gotta Get Thru This
TobyMac- Welcome to Diverse City
Steven Curtis Chapman- Declaration

No comments:

Post a Comment