20090820

Future Soldiers

I have Future Soldiers today. I’m not too sure what we’ll be doing, but I’m excited to go. It’s a lot of fun to go and hang out with others who have the same goal. We’re all at different points in our journey, and everyone is willing to help. It’s kind of like a big family. The camaraderie is cool, because at least for me, I barely know these people. It’s also helpful to prepare with PT or learning the basics before leaving for basic.

Last week, Army played Navy in ultimate football. It was supposed to be straight Army vs. Navy, but because of people issues, I ended up on a mostly Navy team. It was just fun to go run my heart out and have fun. And there’s nothing better than going up for a ball against the station commander who has a foot and a lot of pounds on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment