20090828

Summer


Where has summer gone? It’s almost the end of August. It seems like it has flown by so quickly. I feel like it was just a few weeks ago that I was dreading the few weeks of boredom before my adventures started. I even had a few adventures I wasn’t planning on having.

I think this is a summer to remember. I learned so many different things, experienced so many different things, and was reminded of so many different things. I’m going into my last year of high school. At the beginning of next summer I will basically start my adult life. It wasn’t really where I saw myself several months ago, and I have to give up some dreams to do it. But I think it’s where I need to be. Greater things will be accomplished.

It’s rainy and cloudy today. Just like just about every other day this summer in NEPA. But I think I will enjoy it like I enjoyed all the sunny days. I don’t have much summer left, and I have a lot more I can do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment