20090822

Arsenal 4-1 Pompey (H)

I don’t have a lot to say about this because I wasn’t sweating this game like I did with Everton last week. I think Portsmouth is a great team, but they aren’t quite as good as Arsenal. They are 0 for 3 so far this season. I listen to the Arsenal podcast before every game and they usually interview a journalist who follows the opposing team. Jordan Cross, the journalist they interviewed basically said that Pompey is gonna have a long, hard season and aren’t doing so hot right now. I would like to say kudos to Pompey for putting up a fight even with all the trouble they’re having.

William Gallas scored another goal today. That’s the third he’s credited with in three games. Two Premiership and one Champions League. I just have to sweat the Celtic game Wednesday and Manchester (Manure) United next Saturday. I think I can do it. Those are gonna be the real tests.

I guess today’s a pretty good day.

p.s. Pompey is short for Porstmouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment