20090902

I Think I’ve Lost Mobility In My Left Hand

I just spent 2.5 hours doing summer school work. That much writing makes your hand do funny things.

The Euro assignment is so much easier than the calc because it’s only 2 chapters of outlining and a reading a book. I read the book earlier in the summer and have one chapter left to outline.

Calc is kind of a different story. The assignment is to take notes on the first chapter and do the assigned problems. It doesn’t help that I’m having a bit of trouble remembering the material and the trouble spots I had in pre-calc are coming back to haunt. I take that back. Some of the trouble spots are from Algebra 2. Thank goodness the back of the book has some answers and I can use them to figure out how a problem works.
I didn’t mean to procrastinate on this stuff. I’m known for procrastinating, but I’ve been working on starting things earlier. There is exactly one week until I have to walk back into my school. I think I can get all of this stuff done.

On a different note, I read a story about firemen having to come to Cesc Fabregas’s place. Neighbors called because there was smoke coming out of the place. It turns out that Captain Fabulous burnt his dinner. Bad. But the story made me laugh just as much as the one about the footballer who called the cops because he thought burglars had stolen stuff from his place. It turns out nothing was missing; it was just so messy he couldn’t find stuff.

I think I’ll be done for now. All that work makes a person hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment