20090917

Standard Liege 2-3 Arsenal (A)

This game kind of represents my life this week. Crazy. Hectic. A few glimpses of sanity. This was a Champions League group stage game. At the end of the first half, Arsenal was down 2-1. I only saw the score at that point and resigned myself to a loss. But when I got back on later, Arsenal had taken the lead. I was not too impressed with Eduardo, but he’s been a little iffy so far.



Monday night was just a little crazy. Tuesday was chaotic. A bazillion different things were happening and it was rather stressful. Wednesday was the first night of AWANA, so we had to be there early. Again, a very stressful day. Today was supposed to be even more chaotic because of future soldiers, but that got cancelled because the heavens were opening forth and pouring out its guts.


So now I just have somewhere else to go later and a boatload of homework to do. I can see it being very crazy. Tomorrow is going to be about the same.

 

But I have managed to stay alive. I will live to fight another day. Even if my shorts get put on backwards again, which happened this morning. Thankfully I caught that error before leaving the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment