20090920

Baseball cards, music, and soccer.

Arsenal won yesterday. I don't really have much more on that subject than those few words. I believe a Carling Cup match is scheduled for mid-week, so I'm kind of looking forward to that.

I got a new CD yesterday as well. Colbie Caillat's new one Breakthrough. You can definitely tell that it is by Caillat. She has a distinct style that makes her stand out from other artists. It's definitely an album you should check out.

Finally, a passion that has not been discussed by me here yet. Baseball cards. I've loved them for years. Recently I downsized my collection, but I saved several hundred that are special to me. Some of those cards are the 1989 Donruss set. I'm not sure why, but I really love that set. It is my goal to one day have all of the cards in the set. I think it will take a while to get there. But eventually, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment