20090924

Season Opener

I don’t really watch a lot of TV. There are a few shows I like to catch when I have the chance, but really, the only show I watch as a dedicated fan is NCIS. Tuesday was the season opener. What fun it was to dance to the theme song even they didn’t change the opening from last year. I was impressed with how the show was put together. Using Tony as a narrator, they used a lot of flashback to bring viewers up to date on the few months they were on break.




Usually with a show, I get really antsy and am always checking the time. Tuesday, I didn’t check the clock until 8:45. That’s a lot longer than I normally go for checking the clock. The next show up was NCIS:LA. I had an early day Wednesday, so I only stayed up for the opening credits. The beginning looked good and I can’t wait to learn LA’s theme song.



Next week will come quickly. And then I can find out all the drama that will continue with the return of a certain person.

No comments:

Post a Comment