20090924

Mid-Week

Arsenal had a mid-week match this week. A Carling Cup match. Le Boss (ie Wenger) usually fields a younger side to give them some experience. This match was against West Bromwich. A Championship team. One step lower than Premiership. Arsenal won 2-0. A West Brom player was sent off several minutes before the half. Arsenal had the game in the bag from there.




It’s been an average week. There have been moments of craziness and moments of calm. School has been school. The usual tests, quizzes, and actually being there. Wednesday was See You At The Pole. It was my last year for SYATP. It’s kind of sad. No more getting up ridiculously early to eat breakfast with my youth group at McDonalds. No more showing what I believe by joining others to pray in front of my flagpole. But I can show my faith other ways. It’s just an end of an era.

No comments:

Post a Comment