20090929

Arsenal 2- 0 Olympiacos


This was a Champions League group stage match. It was played at Arsenal’s home ground Emirates Stadium. van Persie and Arshavin scored the goals, respectively. Vito Mannine was once again the keeper. I have a feeling the young guy will be getting some good experience. Rosicky started for a good portion of the match. I will say I was surprised to see Raul Bravo on the Greek’s team. I guess I thought he was still with Real Madrid, but I guess he isn’t. It wasn’t the most exciting game of the night. Fiorentina downed Liverpool 2-0 in another CL group match. My Championship team Reading FC managed to beat Preston North End 2-1. Maybe Reading is starting to get their footing back after such a good season last season and losing Kevin Doyle to newly promoted Premiership side Wolverhampton Wanderers.

No comments:

Post a Comment