20100225

Snow, Snow, Snow

I have a snow day today. Usually my snow days are either really unproductive or really productive. Today was one of those productive days. It’s so nice to get things done.


I started off my morning by building a fire in our woodstove. That was a miracle in and of itself because I have limited fire building skills and it usually takes me a few tries. Today, it took just one try.

Several times throughout today, I have gone out to shovel out driveway so the snow doesn’t pile up and be a big pain to shovel. I would say that as of about right now, we’ve gotten about 6 inches and it’s still coming down.

I’ve managed to do all of my math homework and study even more for my European History test that will be whenever we return to school.

PT was also a part of my day. I’m counting the snow shoveling as a part of that, but I’ve done some other stuff too.

And, I got to work on my very poor guitar skills. So now, I probably just have poor guitar skills.

I don’t think all of this would have happened if I didn’t have a snow day. I’m glad I had a lot of stuff to do. Now, I think I might go read a book or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment