20100306

In My Head...

I feel like I've been going nuts a little bit lately. Mostly because I get words and phrases stuck in my head and then I feel the need to repeat them incessantly. Just today, it's been 'pompey, pompey, pompey' (in reference to Portsmouth, their FA Cup game and all their recent issues), 'Andrei' (Andrei Arshavin, scored Arsenal's third goal today) and the terrace chant for Theo Walcott (basically his name over and over. He scored Arsenal's second goal today). And just for good measure, Fabregas scored the first goal, but I haven't gotten his name stuck in my head.

And, last weekend, my youth group went on a retreat at Camp Orchard Hill (great place). They showed this video and I thought it was really cool. The guy in this is Blaine Hogan. He did some stuff on Prison Break. Check it out.....

No comments:

Post a Comment