20100202

My Reaction

I know, it's a day or so late to be still commenting on the Grammys. But  I just finished watching them tonight. That included watching the Black Eyed Peas perform three times (the joys of the rrwind button).
Overall, I thought the performancs were more entertaining than the acceptance speeches this year. That made me sad because I like seeing what people have to say. This year, people were boring and stupid. It's really more fun to watch Coldplay accept an award with something funny (like last year) that watch Taylor Swift say something very typical of accepting an award.

I've loved the performances in past years and this year was no exception. Pink was stunning. Black Eyed Peas were amazing. Zac Brown Band was great. Bon Jovi and Jennifer Nettles were even better. Drake, lilWayne, and Eminem were as usual. It was a good group of performances by a bunch of talented people.

No comments:

Post a Comment