20100103

West Ham 1-2 Arsenal

Arsenal played their first match of the year today. It was a FA Cup game and Arsenal had to face West Ham. Arsenal won 2-1, although I will say I think West Ham is a solid club. I think some of the other FA Cup games were a little more interesting though. Manchester United lost to League One Leeds. Liverpool drew 1-1 with Championship Reading. I wish Reading had won, but I'm fine with a replay as long as they can beat Liverpool at Anfield. Actually, the rest of the matches were quite predictable with the Premier League teams comfortably beating the other teams. In perspective, the FA Cup isn't a whole lot, but since Arsenal haven't had any silverware for a few years, even the FA Cup would be nice. All they have to do is get there.

Happily, I get to go back to school tomorrow. Each day means one day closer to graduation and me going off to basic training. And remember, "If you do not believe you can do it then you have no chance at all." -Arsene Wenger

No comments:

Post a Comment