20100129

Midterms

It’s been a weird couple of days. School has had midterms the past few days, but I didn’t have to take any. That meant that I spent the school hours watching movies. And I got to hang out with my recruiters for a little bit of the time. I guess most of the movies were alright, but there was one that I really didn’t like. That movie was Osama. Medicine Man, A Knight’s Tale, and Stand and Deliver were all pretty good even though two of them were older movies.




I also got some PT stuff done for Future Soldiers. I don’t have to leave for another 4 months, but it’s nice to have that out of the way. But I can continue to work to get my scores even better.



I’m really out of things to say for now. So I’ll shut up and come back when I have something else important to say; which will probably be soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment