20100121

Arsenal 4-2 Bolton

Arsenal is currently sitting on top of the premier league table. I know it won't be for long because we are a game up from chelsea and have the same goal difference and number of points. But it's definitely exciting, especially when people have said Arsenal can't be top.

I go home from school and got online. I saw Arsenal was down 2-1. I had the slightest gut feeling that Tomas Rosicky or Cesc Fabregas had scored the goal. Turns out, I was right. Tomas Rosicky had scored. And a few minutes later, Cesc evened it up. Vermalen and Arshavin later added one apiece.

Arshavin always makes me smile. There's something about his finger to the lips ssshhhhh that he does that is entertaining.

This week has been incredibaly crazy. It's almost the end of the semester and teachers have been piling on projects and tests. I trhink the next few days will be a little more restful since midterms are coming up and I have none to take.


shhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment