20100108

Clickers and Zippers

Every one has those small little thing that just amuse and amaze them. I'll admit that I have many of those little things, but I have two new things to add to that list. Christmas break brought two new things into my life and I it would be at least, an annoyance to get rid of them now.

The first of those things is................. the double zipper. Whoever came up with the concept is a genius. I've never had a jacket with a double zipper before and I love it. Not only can I regularly zip up my jacket, but I can unzip from the bottom. This feature is wonderful when you need to sit down and not need a jacket bumr that is uncomfortable. It's also fun for a person who needs to keep their hands busy to run the zipper up and down.

The other thing is a remote for a stereo. My boombox stereo was acquired a few years ago through my parents not needing it anymore. Originally, it had the remote, but somehow, it didn't make it to the transfer. I didn't complain because I had no idea how handy it could be. Fast-forward to now. My brother was re-doing his room and that meant all the junk needed to be cleared out. What sould be in is room but the remote to the stereo he doesn't have. Needless to say, the remote now has a welcome home in my room. It's so nice to be able tomake the stereo function without having to go over to the stereo and press buttons. Now I can press buttons from several feet away.

Take some time today to appreciate all those stupid things. They make life easier. They amuse. The world would be a different place without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment