20091129

Arsenal 0-3 Chelsea

It wasn’t exactly a happy day at the Emirates today. I guess the fact that it was raining should have made that clear. But I got my hopes up anyways. And Arsenal, as usual, let them down. I saw the first half of the game online, and it was decent play. After the game, I made the mistake of going to the Arsenal board on Facebook. Big mistake since almost all the topics had something to do with us losing, how we’ll never win anything again, and we’re such a crap team compared to Chelsea. About the only thing I considered reading was the topic on the ref’s not doing a very good job reffing. I agreed with that, and it seems to be a common theme among EPL watchers this season.




I’ll move on to more happy things. Tomorrow is my last day of Thanksgiving break. It’s been a good one so far. I got to watch the Macy’s parade, I ate a lot of food, and I haven’t done much other than nothing. It’s nice not having projects to work on for school. Christmas season has started, and although I don’t like the crowds when shopping, I think it’s gonna be a good holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment