20091107

Wolverhampton 1-4 Arsenal

Today, I was lucky to see about three minutes of this game. I wish I could have seen more, but the internet stream wasn’t working well. All I really did see was Gallas get a yellow card.




It definitely was an interesting game. The first two goals were own goals by Wolverhampton. The second was reminiscent of a goal by Arsenal earlier in the season that wasn’t an own goal. Fabregas scored just before the half ended, and Arshavin scored again in the second. Wolverhampton scored late in the second half, but it wasn’t enough.



The rest of my day was pretty uneventful. I got twelve hours of sleep, which was nice. I did homework and future soldier stuff. We went to Dickson City and ate Burger King. It was a typical Saturday. I’m probably gonna do more homework later. It’s nice to be able to slow down and not do as much as during the week. I’m afraid I don’t really have some deep insight to share about this. I will say I find it very enjoyable to listen to Arsene Wenger speak. There’s something fun about trying to understand him through his accent. This goes for any other Arsenal player who doesn’t speak English as their first language.....



Here’s a link for some Arsene Wenger quotes. Some aren’t all that profound, but most of them are great, even downright hilarious.

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8750_5643990,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment