20091126

Holiday Music

Today is Thanksgiving (duh). So I finally feel comfortable focusing on Christmas. A lot has been advertised already, and three of my local radio stations started Christmas music before today. I will cut one slack because they started just yesterday.
But anyways, I figured I would discuss my favorite Christmas songs. You know, those ones you can't get tired of hearing when Christmas music is an already limited selection of variety. Here goes:
-Anything by Mariah Carey. And there's several by her.
-Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by *NSYNC
-Santa Claus is Coming to Town Bruce Springsteen style
-The Twelve Pains of Christmas
-The Hanukkah Song by Adam Sandler
-Snoopy's Christmas

There may have been a few I've forgotten, but I think this is a pretty comprehensive list. Now go sleep off the turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment