20091230

2009 (My Year)

I’m going to attempt to explain my 2009 through events and songs. Some months are going to be a challenge….. but here goes.




January- Dead and Gone Justin Timberlake and TI (performed at the Grammys). The something annual Grammys happened. Interesting performances. Arsenal acquired Andrey Arshavin, although it was a close happening with a storm and the transfer deadline. I changed my Facebook profile picture to honor the new arrival.



February and March- I have no songs or any memory of anything important happening.



April- Boom Boom Pow Black Eyed Peas. Enough said.



May- No Surprise Daughtry. I finished and presented my graduation project. Finals stress started. Arsenal ended their season.



June- Knock You Down Keri Hilson, Kanye West, Ne-Yo. My junior year ended. I survived finals. Brasil beat the US in the Confederations Cup 3-2.



July- Best Days of Your Life Kellie PIckler and Summer Nights Rascal Flatts (My country liking started to kick into high gear. Kellie Pickler is a result of Phily). Missions trip to Philadelphia with Vision for Youth. I joined the Army. July 24, 2009. And going into the beginning of August, I spent some time in North Carolina with family. Tomas Rosicky started training with Arsenal again after 18 months injured.



August- New Divide Linkin Park. Finished up enjoying my summer. Arsenal started the new season.



September- Down Jay Sean. Start senior year.



October- I’m Alive Dave Matthews Band and Kenny Chesney and Falling for You Colbie Caillat. I turned 18.



November- Smile Uncle Kracker. I watched the Macy’s Parade.



December- Live Like We’re Dying Kris Allen. Spent Christmas in Ohio with family. Now I’m writing this.



2 comments:

  1. Doesn't Linkin Park sing New Divide?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my bad. i'll fix it. green day does 21 guns. they're both on the transformers 2 soundtrack and i've been thining about getting it.

    ReplyDelete