20091219

Writing a Paper

Sometimes, I don't alwys like the fact that my mom teaches English. Other times, like tonight, it's the greatest thing in the world because she has so many of the texts that I study in school. Currently I'm studying Chaucer's Canterbury Tales. We have a paper due Monday and I was working on it tonight. I needed some line numbers and was planning to get them from the online textbook. Unfortunately, theat website is down until 2 AM Monday morning for scheduled maintence. That would have meant that I would have to get up really early Monday morning to finish my paper. But, since my mom has an incredible amount of things that I study,we have Canterbury Tales. So my paper is done. And I can sleep on Monday morning.

Arsenal played Hull City today. They won 3-0 with goals by Denilson, Eduardo, and Diaby.Next game is against Aston Villa on December 27. That's gonna be an important game. And a close one. Maybe some of our injuries will be healed by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment