20110711

Sunny Days

I have recently become re-enamored with the classic show Sesame Street. I watched it a fair bit when I was little. I'll never forget counting, saying the alphabet, and singing the rubber duckie song as I watched. As I grew older they added the amazing Elmo's World segment.
Last spring, I would turn on Sesame street at 7:30 to watch a few minutes before whatever "grown up" show we were going to watch. It's amazing to see how much the writers put in for older people. The puns. The humor. The famous people doing parodies of their hits. And I gotta admit, I just love singing the song about whatever Elmo discussed that episode. I think it took my dad a few days to figure out you just sang the word to "jingle bells".

This is a new favorite of mine:

No comments:

Post a Comment