20110721

The Game

Sorry lil bro, I know you sometimes read this, but I just have to dog you out.
The other day I got an e-mail from my little brother talking about one of my favorite subjects and one I thought he didn't like so much... soccer/football. He's still figuring out which team he likes in the EPL, but I'm not forcing him on anything (interpret it as I'm not influencing him to The Arsenal). I will say he has my blessing on his current possible choice because its not  Tottenham, Manchester United, or Manchester City.
I told him about the second tab I always open up whenever I get online: uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football. It's pretty much the only website I go to for news. And I absolutely loved the response I got about it because it is so characteristic of him. "I'm sure it'll be a big help in my quest for the truth behind the game that drives the world."

No comments:

Post a Comment