20110206

45

My team wasn't technically in the Super Bowl this year. Their stadium was, but I don't think most people count that. To celebrate the fact that I don't care about the result (Packers 31-25 Steelers), I made a list of why this Super Bowl was awesome. I'm good at making lists.

1. Cowboy Stadium hosted the big game. They also host my Cowboy's home games. Go figure that one.

2. Troy Aikman was one of the commentators. Former Cowboy. One of my childhood heroes. He was right up there with Mia Hamm, Shaq, and George of the Jungle. And he's on the front of my Super Bowl XXVII shirt. Because the Cowboys won that year.

3. The Black Eyed Peas did the half time show. There's a couple pluses to this one. First, it wasn't old guys performing. Even though I am a fan of Sir Paul and the Boss. Second, I like the Black Eyed Peas. Some people hate them. Some people misunderstand them. I think they're pretty cool for the most part. And they have Fergie. One of my top 3 favorite celebrities.

4. I didn't get to see all the commercials, but the 3 I have seen on youtube are awesome. I just want to know why Eminem picked this year to show up in commercials.

5. I am in Oklahoma. In Central time. This means I get to watch the Super Bowl and still go to bed at a decent time because everything is an hour behind the wonderful Eastern Standard Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment