20110104

top 10 favorite artists on my iTunes


10. Justin Bieber. Yes, its cheesy, but Never Say Never and Pray are two amazing tracks.
9. U2. It’s been pretty popular to cover their stuff lately.  Think I have almost as many covers as I do them actually singing.
8. Fergie. Probably my second favorite female artist. She can sing on her own and does a great job with the Black Eyed Peas.
7. Bruno Mars. Come on, Just the Way You Are is just that good of a track.
6. R. Kelly. One of my two World Cup anthems come from him. Sign of a Victory is just as good as his old stuff.
5. Switchfoot. An old love rekindled because I finally managed to rip my Nothing is Sound album. And Beautiful Letdown is amazing as well.
4. Coldplay. I can’t even begin to describe them. They’re just so… good.
3. K’naan. I now have a 6th version of the song Wavin Flag. Done by Young Artists for Haiti, a whole bunch of Canadian artists that include K’naan, Justin Bieber, Drake, Avril Lavigne, and a few more. Wavin Flag must be the global anthem for 2010 or something…
2. Lee DeWyze. He won my heart on American Idol last season.
1. Natasha Bedingfield. There probably couldn’t be a music list I make without her on it.





Top Ten {Tuesday} 

No comments:

Post a Comment