20100523

Quote me on it.

My brother and dad were watching a movie the other night. Star Wars II Attack of the Clones. It's quite possibly one of my favorite movies ever ( I annually mark the day Episode III came out, May 19, just if you wanted to know). I haven't watched Attack of the Clones for probably about three years just because I'd gone on a watch it a lot spree back then. And I still managed to quote a good chunk of it. I was pretty close on the money with phrasing and timing of lines.
Sadly, this isn't the only movie I can do that with, especially after not watching it for a while. The High School Musical series? good at quoting and singing it. Broken Arrow? don't you talk along with John Travolta and Christian Slater? Miss Congeniality? yep. that one too. Patriot Games? why wouldn't I be able to quote that one. It's probably my favorite movie of all time.
Am I the only one who talks along with a movie I'm watching? Or am I just a big nutball?

No comments:

Post a Comment