20100530

Airplanes

Airplanes by B.o.B. ,feat. Hayley Williams, has been stuck in my head a lot lately. Sometimes I wish I could use that wish “to go back to a place much simpler than this.” Sometimes life seems to be going very fast.


I’m excited for the future. It’s about a month until I leave for basic training. It’s gonna be new and fun.

But it’s also nice to look back and remember. Airplanes has been taking me back…..

Back to the days when I played George of the Jungle and ran around barefoot with a squirt gun.

Back to the days on the beach in North Carolina.

Back to the hours spent in the yard playing soccer and waffle ball.

Back (not too far) to the days of rabbit chasing.

Back to the nights spent camping out in the backyard and looking at the stars.

Like Fergie would say, “sip and reminisce on days when I had a mustang.”

I’ve never had a mustang, but I had to throw Fergie in there…… I do have stuff to reminisce on. And I have a lot to look forward to too.

Feel free to google the lyrics for yourself. I don't totally agree with everything in them and there is a choice word or two. And I haven't even heard the Eminem version.

No comments:

Post a Comment