20111123

Epicness

There are three special TV programs each year that I ABSOLUTELY have to watch. I get really cranky if I don't get to watch them, it's a proven fact.
The first of these shows is the Grammys. I love watching all the performances and seeing all the current artists gathered together. I've almost made a game with myself of trying to guess who will win which award. Sometimes that's really easy and sometimes I fail miserably. I also like the chance to discover previously unknown artists. I would have been really clueless about Adele if she hadn't performed a few years ago. And I wouldn't have found out about Mumford and Sons if they hadn't performed either.
The next show I have to watch is Dick Clark's Rockin New Years Eve With Ryan Seacrest. Dick Clark is an icon. Ryan Seacrest is awesome. They've had Fergie co-host the west coast party the past few years. And they get some awesome performers.
I am currently counting down the hours to the last important show: the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. It's a tradition for me. The floats, the balloons, the performances. I love it all. And it's happening tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment