20110523

Nike and Gatorade

The only connection Nike and Gatorade have with me is that they are both things that I happen to love very much. And I've had a couple experiences with them both in the past week or two.
Over the past two years, I have applied several times to become a Nike product tester. Each time I've gotten the exact same e-mail.
Dear you,
Your feet are too small. You're dumb for playing soccer on concrete. We'll reject you again in six months.

Really Nike, you can't make test products in more than a select few sizes??? I really like your stuff and I think it would be cool to test out the new stuff. But I guess my feet aren't the right size.

Now, on to the Gatorade. They've been pushing out a bunch of new products lately, but there's just one that has captured my attention. Clear Gatorade. Really? Just gonna confuse the kids between water and something full of sugar. It's has no color or artificial flavoring and tastes really good. Its just weird to be drinking something the same color as water, but doesn't taste like water.

No comments:

Post a Comment