20100409

Stormfront

I guess it was just one of those nights.....
I came home and Stormfront was playing. Stromfront only plays when it's 'one of those Fridays when a little revving up is needed'. Billy Joel was most likely the first artist I learned to recognized. His album Stormfront holds a special place in my heart. I can sing almost all the words to every song and there are several that get stuck in my head frequently.
'That's Not her Style' -what a great wya to open an album
'We Didn't Start the Fire' -one of the best 20th century history lessons
'The Downeaster "Alexa"' -brooding and gets stuck in my head
'I Go to Extremes' and 'Shameless' -fun to rock out to
'Storm Front' - you just have to sing your heart out on this one
'Leningrad' -kinda slow, but so sweet
'State of Grace'- probably the song I like the least
'When in Rome' -LOVE this one. It's given me a fascination with the 'when in Rome' phrase and I probably use it more than the average person
'And So It Goes' -another slow one, but a good way to end

It's just one of those Fridays. 'Have a Coke and a smile' I'm gonna drink some Coke and you can smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment